Friday, August 13, 2010

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE




International Spaceflight Museum


Well International Spaceflight Museum has many parts. Since I teleported there I found myself into some sort of dome shape which was like a atmosphere and I could choose different planet and go there, even in some of them I had a 360 degree view like Mars. To me the museum is good enough I mean base on the design, modeling, texturing and even in some part lighting. Everything was very well organized and everybody could have a chance to move around and see most of the stuff about spaceflight. Moreover we could have different types of interactions about that, but there is only a problem. I felt that interactions could not really satisfied visitors because they were simple, however I should say that for those kinds of interactions we should use from the technology of virtual reality in a real life to give a user a real feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment